XOL Festo Series Air Source Treatment Unit MINI / MIDI /MAXI Size With NBR Seal
The direct constant-density lubricator add regulator quantity oil to the compressed air. A valve maintains oil mist content proportional to the compressed oil flow.
The pressure drop that occurs when the air flow through a sight feed oil cup delivers oil from the bowl to the sight oil indicator.
The drop of the oil flows into the air channel when it is atomized.
The oil drip rate is controlled by means of the regulating screw. Normally, 1 to 12 drops/1000L of the air is sufficient.
* Oseries Festo type air service units
* Zinc die-casting body material
* Modular design,Different combination for flexible application
* With Miniature,Medium size,big size body size for option
* Pressure range adjustable 0.5~7Bar or 0.5~12Bar selectable
* Filter fineness 5 Micron or 40 Micron available for option
* With Manual drainer,semi-automatic drainer,automatic drainer of drainage model function for selection
* Stable design,pressure-resistance,long service life cycle
O series air service units installing between the air compressor and Pneumatic system equipment,close to pneumatic system equipment.
O series air preparation units including FR&L(Filter regulator and Lubricator),FR(Filter Regulator),F(Filter),R(Regulator),L(Lubricator).
O Series Air service units can maintain steady of the pneumatic system pressure by air regulator,avoid the sudden change of air source pressure to do harm to the pneumatic system components. Filter can be clean the air source,separate the water and other impurity from the air source,thus improve the qaulity of air medium effectly.Lubricator supply lubricant to the pneumatic system to keep system working smooth,significantly extend the service life cycle of pneumatic system components.
|Features of Structure||Sintered filter with water separator|
|Mounting Type||Pipe mounting or foot mounting|
|Assembly Position||Vertical ±5o|
|Standard Nominal Flow Rate||1300||2300||2700||5500||6100||6300||8400||9000|
|Min. Standard Flow Rate||3 L/min||6 L/min||10 L/min|
|Temperature Range||0 ~ 60℃|
|Capacity of Condensate Fluid||22 ml|
|Materials Information||Housing: Zinc die-casting; Filter bowl: PC; Metal bowl guard: Aluminium alloy; Sealing: NBR|
|Recommended Oil||ISO VG 32 or the same grade|